Forum

• HI,

I sent you email including attached my score from 14 days ago and i didn't get anything till now. could you please tell me if my request approved or not?

Regards,

• also i sent Email yesterday to 'customercare@cwnp.com' asking about the approval/action and i didn't get any feed back

Regards,

• I already have gotten mine. I took the test on the 29th of June and failed. Sent in a scanned PDF of my score sheet to the same email.

Y'all have to be a little patient as it even states, I believe, to allow 10 business days to get the email. Also, check your junkmail because emails from CWNP seem to be going to my junkmail folder in my email inbox. I had to trust it to let it go into my normal inbox.

• Grafixx01

Thanks for your comment, but i have already waiting 10 Business days as the promotion states and i have checked the junkmail as you mentioned "emails from CWNP seem to be going to my junkmail folder in my email inboxasked but i did find anything just i asked for when i will get it may be there is a something wrong from my side or from their side!!!!!!

Regards,

Page 1 of 1