Forum

• Cheers Badger,

Going to relax in pub Garden for the rest of today - Start fresh tomorrow - Got new contract starting a week Monday (Working 7 days a week) - so will need to take it again this coming Friday. Cannot study twice as hard - head hurts.

Ranj.

• By (Deleted User)

It is good to see you are not quiting. I never saw a quitter get what they wanted.

• That was me above. I forgot to log in. HeHeHe

• Hello People,

Everything is All GOOD - I have passed the CWAP - scored 82% - Quality.

Start New contract on Monday for two weeks --> Off to Canada (for 1 week - for cousins wedding) - Then hopefully staright back onto another contract that will be Nationwide working 7-Days per weel, for Major UK bank. (on top of this I will get by business up and running as I will have money to invest in to my crazy ideas)

Life is looking sweet,

Thanks for everyones help.

Ranj.

• By (Deleted User)

OUTSTANDING ! U DA MAN. GET SOME REST FOR ME TOO! I am studying for the CWSP exam.

compughter

• By (Deleted User)

Congratulations on the pass. That is a remarkable score, you really nailed it this time. Thanks for setting a good example of persistence and determination for the rest of us. Congratulations on a job well done.

• Great job Ranj! That's an awesome score amigo...highest I've seen thus far in fact. Congratulations on a job well done.

Devinator

• RanjUK!!!!!! the third time is the charm. Way to go, way to PERSEVERE. I bet you are feeling about sky high right now.

Be Cool!!!!

• Thankyou to everyone,

Your help has been appreciated in getting me through this certification.

I am very happy with the score, and I just cannot wipe this stupid smile of my face when I think about it.

Quality!

Page 2 of 2