Forum

• By (Deleted User)

All, I can say (for me) it is a very TOUGH TEST.

Planet3 you out did yourself.

I can truly, say that this is the Mother of them All!

Yes, I failed it miserably. But I am no quitter.

Why?

"I'll be back", but... ONLY after attending an official class. I need it (the class) more than I suspected. I will sit in that class and get my $$ worth out of the instructor. I will not just pass over the labs, cause others know more.

I advise others to do the same.

I didn't attend the class for this one. The CWNA/CWSP I did.

There are some (numerous) of you out there that can achieve it (certifications) without the classes, or for some reason or the other, can't afford to attend.
    I will sacrifice the $ for this class and recoup it when I achieve the cert.

It is not for the faint of heart. It was everything I expected and more than just the book's explaination of MAC/PHY frames /protocols/ analysis etc. Even had the practice exam. Go figure?

It made me think, and I second guessed myself on
    alot of the questions due to the multiple answers required.

But after going through it (the test) now understand much more than befor what you should be looking for, At the end of the exam it rolls up your areas of strengths and weakeness. Thanks for that Planet 3.

I know it is achievable.

YOU CAN TOO DO IT!

** Know the MMPDU/MPDU, views and breakdown of the protocol analyzers and have an ability to troubleshoot the network by interpreting the frames. "Frame decodes important" . Know different scenarios of what to do in an IBSS and a BSS when looking at the traffic Know the funtion of beacons and time intervals, DIFS/SIFS, Contention Periods, DTIM, TIMS etc.

KNOW that you KNOW CWAP.

Those that pass this it are truly the "CREAM of the CROP".

I won't stop till I at least get some of the crumbs from the table of the WIFI Masters that have obtained it.

AGAIN it is ACHIEVABLE....Believe it or not!

• Hang in there and keep working at it compughter.. You gave us and me encouragement in the past so just keep at it. It is a lot and confusing at times. I did what you did too, second guess some questions so don't feel you're alone in this. Keep at it.

hell I am already getting rusty on this stuff after spending the last two months on qos and voip.. Need to brush up. When you pass you can answer my questions..

Keep at it... your going to pass...

• I agree with your assessment of this test..
    definitely enough to melt your brain.

But as you say..it CAN BE DONE!

Page 1 of 1