Forum

• ANYONE WHO WANNA SHARE THE ANSWERES OF THE Q'S @ BACK OF CWAP STUDY GUIDE .............I HAVE READ UPTO CH#4 AND READY TO SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE,PROBLEMS AND DOUBTS .............

MIKE
    mukulmatta@hotmail.com

• By (Deleted User)

Mike,

Why don't you just post the questions you have (in lowercase, so it doesn't seem like you're "SCREAMING").

We can then discuss what you think the answers should be and help you understand that topic better.

Joel

• By (Deleted User)

Joel,

Great idea. MUKULMATTA, or anyone else, feel free to post one end-of-chapter question at a time so folks here can answer and learn.

• Ok , not a prob , here are the Q/A of ch#1 of CWAP study guide

chapter # 1 ( Answeres ) ( pls point out the wrong answeres )

Q1 : 3 imp reasons to implement Wlan protocol analyser.

Ans(1) :
    3 reasons to implement Wlan protocol analysis are : to max performance, improved security and improved RF coverage .

Q2 : what is baseline analysis?

Ans(2) :
    is simple as the defination @ page # 8

Q3 : diff b/w RF analysis and protocol analysis

Ans(3) :
    Rf analysis measures and display details of 802.11 PHY layer , and P-analyser does at 802.11 MAC layer

Q4 : 2 types of analysis that may be performed with a wireless IDS?

Ans(4) :
    security and performance analysis.....

Q5 : 3 specific tasks that can be performed with Wireless Protocol Analyser.

Ans(5) :
    3 tasks with W-protocol analyser are : measurements of: signal amp,noise amp and channel number ....

------------------------------------------------
    will move to ch#2 by next week , these are the answeres which i think should be , but not sure if they r right .....pls comment.....

thx
    MIKE

• By (Deleted User)

Mike, please check your PM.

• By (Deleted User)

How about submitting one question and your answer so we can discuss it. That way everyone will know what the question and the ultimate answer is. Otherwise it's going to get way too confusing. I don't want to have to go to the book every time you submit something... besides, believe it or not, I don't carry the book with me everywhere I go. :)

Joel

• ok frnd , i have made the changes , now Q/A both r there .......

mike

• By (Deleted User)

Ans(3) :
    Rf analysis measures and display details of 802.11 PHY layer , and P-analyser does at 802.11 MAC layer

Protocol analyzers are typically able to analyze layers 2 through 7.

The rest of your answers look fine.

Joel

Page 1 of 1