Forum

• Hi Devin & co ,

I just cleared my CWAP with 73%. [My lowest score]
    From today i hold CWNA.CWSP and CWAP.

I have been posting in this forum from jun 2004 in different names and now i have come to a level to Answer posts.Thanks CWNP

I would like to personally thanks Devin and GTill for educating me on
    certain areas. Special thanks to GThill again for his address field Clarification.

Iam very much relaxed now. Iam really happy that my two week half baked preparation resulted to be positive.

I know MAC layer before reading the CWAP .I went through the Management and PHY for two weeks and took the Exam.
    I had my fingers crossed infront of the Score Graph.

One should prepare well or else this test is going to be really tough.

Finally i would like to thank Joel ,Criss hyde ,Ben ,Comphugter and kevin for their insights on posts in general .

Vinay a a big thanks for you ,Bcoz you gave me the confidence that i can
    clear the Exam.

Thanks a lot guys.

S.Senthilraj

• By (Deleted User)

Way to Go wirelesswizardCWSP !

Your dedication and commitment for success is to be commended. You are an inspiration.

Thanks for your contributions to the forum and to the world of wireless as it grows by leaps and bounds.

• Excellent job. I appreciate you mentioning my name.

• Congratulations wirelesswizardCWSP!

CWAP is indeed a very difficult exam. Becoming a "triple-crowner" as we lovingly refer to it internally is quite a feat my friend. Thanks so much for your participation on the forum - you add much value and I'm sure will continue to do so. We're glad to have you aboard!

Oh, and before I forget to mention it...a pass is a pass.

Devinator

• Thanks a lot for the shout out and good work on the exam. It is a tough exam, but I can't even imagine it once it contains an in depth look at 11e. I can't wait. :)

• Hi Guys,

I feel really happy from the Gurus Aprreciations. [Especially from Devin and GTHill]. I would like you guys to do something for indian learners.

1) You can try lessening the constraints for Becoming CWNT.[As of now official training class is a must]

2) We dont have official traing class here.If you decide to have a Training class in India let it not be too pricy pls.

I request you this just for the Forth comnig CWNPs from the subcontinent.
    Not for me .Iam very much gifted to have all the Three certs.

Best Regards,
    S.Senthilraj CWNA ,CWAP,CWSP

• I believe CWNA official training classes are now available in India. I have even seen training centres in Cochin offering CWNA exams while I was in India in June 2006.

But still there are no official training classes available in the Maldives. How do we go about in getting CWNT except for attending OTC in another country before these classes are introduced in the Maldives?

Page 1 of 1