Forum

• I currently have my CWNA,CWSP and CWAP cert. I understand from the previous posts that the application is needed for the CWNE and will expire 12/31/2008 unless the CWNE test is taken prior to this. Since I do not have any other certifications I will need to obtain the required points other ways since my time will be occupied with the CWNE stuff. My question is, can I send in as example "letters of endorsment" now to have approved and on file while I complete the other point requirements? Once I complete the application rquirements then all that is left is the test is that correct?

• Hi kf8rd,

Everything you said is correct. Yes, you can submit an application with some of the requirements met and fulfill the remaining requirements at a later time, but that leads to a bit of confusion at times. It would likely be best if you maintain these records and submit them all at once. We're ok with your letters of reference being weeks or months old (so long as they were after you completed your "triple crown"). If you have further questions, please send me a private message and we can take it from there.

thanks!

Devinator

Page 1 of 1