Forum

• Which certification should be FIRST choice (CWAP/CWDP) after CWSP.I want to do both?but which one should be first.

• Will you be designing more, then get the CWDP first.

OR

Will you be diagnosing more, then go for the CWAP.

Of course, one could easily argue the exact opposite.

Personally, I'll probably go for the CWAP first.

• I decided CWAP.

• Good Choice.

I've already begun working on my CWAP + CCNP, and I've just passed my CWSP.

• Congratulation Chef.......Kindly share your experience.

• Is there a great difference between official study guides for CWAP v1 and CWAP v2?`

• By (Deleted User)

[quote]Is there a great difference between official study guides for CWAP v1 and CWAP v2?`
    [/quote]

Yes. 6 years, 802.11n, and WMM/Qos. HUGE difference. v1 is still a great reference for the 802.11 frame, but does not cover 802.11n, because 802.11n did not exist way back then in the dark ages....2005. :-)

• Totally agree! 6 years is a great amount of time in such dynamic industry as wireless :)
    I should dig deeper into CWAP guide version 2! And then after 3 years I would realize that I need a new refreshment of my knowledge!

• CWAP should always be before CWDP and CWSP. Why? When you know what the packets are doing, it is sooo much easier to understand design and security.

GT

• By (Deleted User)

Others may disagree, but I completely agree with GTHill on his reasoning for CWAP before CWSP/CWDP. It's all in the packets, and [url=http://youtu.be/qiIyUtwZwvs][b]the packets never lie[/b][/url].

Page 1 of 2