Forum

• CWDP official study book cover promises "two full-length practice exams".
    When I opened bonus exam files from CD, I have found that it contains only 43 questions instead of expected full-length 60 questions. Is it OK or my CD that comes with book has improper exam files?

• By (Deleted User)

Have you downloaded the updated CD contents from cwnp.com/sybex?

Also, if you purchase the book from cwnp.com, you get another practice test from CWNP.

• So we only get one practice exam with the CWDP guide when we buy from CWNP? The CWNA had four practice exams. And what about the CWAP. I am considering buying both with the practice exams.

• By (Deleted User)

Currently, both CWDP and CWAP practice tests consist of 1 pool of 60 questions. We are working on more questions that will be added (free if you purchase a license) in the future.

• [quote]Have you downloaded the updated CD contents from cwnp.com/sybex?

Also, if you purchase the book from cwnp.com, you get another practice test from CWNP.[/quote]

No, I just use CD that was supplied with book. Should I try to download CD content from cwnp.com?

I would like to purchase CWAP book directly from CWNP but delivery cost is too high to Russia (more than 50$). Is it possible to negotiate cheaper delivery options with your customer service?

• [quote]Should I try to download CD content from cwnp.com?
    [/quote]
    I tried to download but result is the same. 43 questions in full-length practice test. Not bad but could be better.

• [quote]I would like to purchase CWAP book directly from CWNP but delivery cost is too high to Russia (more than 50$). Is it possible to negotiate cheaper delivery options with your customer service?[/quote]

Kevin, I would like to repeat this question because today I passed my CWDP exam and I urgently need CWAP preparation kit. I have to choose kit supplier as soon as possible. Or should I contact your customer care?

• By (Deleted User)

We've made some improvements to our shipping. Please check it again. Should be much lower.

• Unfortunately, price remained the same. More than 50$ for economy international shipping.

Page 1 of 1