Forum

• Hi,

There are three sites called Names (Site A, Site B and Site C).

The angle from Site A to Site B is 120 Deg. The angle from Site A to Site C is 175 Deg.

Already there is a point-to-point link between Site A to Site B using SmartBridge SB3012 with Internal Antenna.

Now we would like to connect Site C with Site A using Smart Bridge SB3012 with internal antenna.

So to establish wireless connection with Site C, we are planning to add 60 Deg sector antenna at Site A (SB3012).

So my query is, if i add 60 Deg sector antenna at Site A, whether the Site B and Site C can communicate with Site A ?????????

Because SB 3012 is Half Duplex, will it interupt the communication of link of Site B and Site C.

• I get a little lost on

So my query is, if i add 60 Deg sector antenna at Site A, whether the Site B and Site C can communicate with Site A ?????????

regardless...

If the cells of A -> B and A -> C overlap, use different channels.

Wireless is by default half duplex. Just make sure you have a radio dedicated to each link... nothing like seeing a radio pointed in 2 different directions
    8-O

Hope that helps...

• Now the link between site A to Site B is a point-to-point link with internal antenna.

Also now planning to establish a link from site A to Site C.

By adding 60 deg sector antenna at Site A can covers both site B and Site C.

query is,here the data rate 54 Mbps will be shared by both Site B and Site C.

Also the radio is half duplex. In such a case, whether will it affect communication of both Site B and Site C links with Site A.

Also query is,will this product (sB3012-smartbridge) supports for Point-to- multipoint links.

Page 1 of 1