Forum

• Hi All,
    Hope you are doing great.

I have the following opportunity with my direct client. Please send me your latest word format resume ASAP, if it creates an interest. It pays good and stays good for next 2 years.

Client: Direct and huge Telecom Cable Company. [We have a solid relation with the customer and we can push your candidature to the customer]
    Expected Duration: 1 year+

The requirement for Wi-Fi AP test engineer. I am looking for person the experience given below.

Requirements
    ? Minimum 5 years of Wireless network engineering, testing, network design, software, or systems test resulting in the successful delivery of quality WiFi products.
    ? Experience with 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi certification, RF indoor propagation and antenna characterization experience is a plus.
    ? Experience with wireless networking tools VeriWave, Chariot,Ruckus, Belair and any traffic generators, wireless monitors, AP-tester.
    ? Familiar with network protocol layers and how they interact and how to use network analyzers such as Sniffer, EtherPeek, EtherReal, OmniPeek.
    ? Any exposure to ISP mobile network, in particular back-end AAA, Radius accounting.
    ? Experience with 3G and 4G radio networks, cellular packet network would be very useful.
    ? Experience with Python, TCL-TK, embedded Linux scripting.
    ? Be able to communicate, verbally and in written form, with team members and co-workers.
    ? Be able to write clear procedures, bug descriptions and test reports.

Qualification
    ? Bachelor?s degree (e.g. Computer Science, Electrical Engineer, etc.)
    ? 5-6 years? experience designing, deploying, configuring, supporting, troubleshooting, debugging and administering some of the following: Wireless LAN products and technologies, Wireless Access Points (LWAPP a plus), Wireless Client Associations, Wireless Controllers.
    ? Deep knowledge of 802.11 protocol both at the physical and MAC layer. Solid working experience with 802.11a/b/g/i standards and knowledge of 802.11n
    ? Experience with rate adaptation algorithms, datapath queuing systems, MIMO systems
    ? Wi-Fi product development using industry leading Wi-Fi chipsets

Ashish Garg,
    Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
    201, S College St, Suite1301 | Charlotte, NC 28244
    SEI-CMMI Level 3
    office: 770-255-7573| fax: 678.840.2109
    Email: ashish.garg@pyramidci.com
    USA | UK | India

Page 1 of 1