Forum

• Just passed my CompTIA Security+ today and happy as a............. Sorry, I know its not the CompTIA forum, just happy and excited it was a one timer...

Anyway, being told to prepare myself for CWNA. I passed CWTS in 09' (Wireless# back then) and have wanted to get the NA under my belt for some time. I have the PWO-105 book, started to work with it but now being asked to check out the CWNA instructor led. My question is this, who has taken the class being instructor led or online, and if you took it online, was it instructor led via a GoToMeeting session. My Security+ class had people remote via GoTo and it was just like they were there, we interacted with them while in the classroom..

Anyone with any experience online I'd really like to hear from you as it looks like the classroom instructor led classes are avoiding the Northern VA / Wash DC area therefore I'd have to travel to NYC or ATL.... Trying to minimize the cost of being on the road for all those days... and I'd really like get instructor led class too.

Lonny LeGrand

Page 1 of 1