Forum

• Hey guys - I bought the CWNA book from Sybex about 1 and half yeas ago and I have just now had the time to start studying for my CWNA. I have all the pool tests from the CWNP site, but I would like some flashcards. When i went to the link www.sybex.com/go/cwna3e that is referenced in the Sybex book I came to a page for the book but no flashcards or questions were there to download. Has something changed or do I need to contact Wiley? Any help would be appreciated.

• You can actually download the entire cd from this site under account. It has all the flashcards on it.

If you haven't already done this, I would not use the test questions on this site at first. Study hard using the Sybex book until you know it well. After that, try the first test group and see how you do. If not so well, go back and study the objectives more.

That is the way I did it anyway and glad I did.

• From the CWNP site you can download the previous CWNA 104 book but if you have the newer CWNA book I would contact Wiley customer support.  That is what CWNP customer support recommend for me.  Wiley was able to walk me through the registration and help me download the CWNA 105 CD.

This is the Wiley Online Support site:  http://support.wiley.com

24/5 Monday – Friday and 4pm – Midnight Eastern Standard Time on Saturday and Sunday.

A while back I bought the CWNA-104 which came with the CD but now when I bought the CWNA-105 it has to be downloaded from Wiley.

• Hey Guys,

Even I am preparing for CWNA and CWSP and I could successfully download the content from the website. I tried just now and I can even download it now.

You would need to register to download it. Please navigate to below link first and then register yourself. Once registered, it would automatically take you to the download link.

https://customer.wiley.com/CGI-BIN/lansaweb?procfun+shopcart3+sh3fn41+funcparms+PISBN13(a0130):9781118127797+stdrentry(a0010):C

If you can still not download, please let me know. I can download it for you and put it across a share. 

There are 2 versions - Windows and MAC, do let me know which ones you want.

Thanks and regards,

Pravin Goyal

Page 1 of 1