Forum

• Hi All,
    I am beginning to prepare for CWNA and CWSP Exam. I am based out of Bangalore, India.

Actually, I was preparing for CompTIA Mobility+ Exam and reading up about it, I got to know that lot of material is similar to CWNA exam. I am also from Information Security background and currently hold below certifications:

RHCE | HP-UX CSA | VCP4-DCV | CISSP | GISP | CCSK | CloudU | CompTIA CE | ITIL-F | ITSM-F

Being from an information security background, I thought, it would be worthwhile to do CWSP as well. Also, currently, I do not hold any network specific certification, so I thought, CWNA and CWSP combined with Mobility+ would be a good mix.

I have started reading the official guide for CWNA and CWSP. Also, I procured the CWNA/CWSP guide from Tom carpenter from McGraw Hill publications.

Inputs:

1) Your thoughts?
    2) Are the book good enough to cover the depth and width of what is required on the exam?
    3) Are there any other prep steps/resources to be taken to achieve a successful attempt?

Thanks and regards,
    Pravin Goyal

• The CWNA is a pre-requisite of the CWSP so if you take both you will be CWSP certified. The CWSP on its own gives you nothing.

Page 1 of 1