Forum

• I passed the CWNA 106 exam this morning with score of 92%.

Exam was not as hard as I thought would be. Pay close attention on the questions and you should be good.

Study material's I used to prepare for the test:   CWNA-106 book (CWNP thank you for the e-mail offer/promotion on pre-order of the CWNA -106 and free CWNA -105 book), CCNA Wireless (640-722 IUWNE) Quick Reference e-book, Cisco Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Networking LiveLessons,  and Wi-Fi Fundamentals LiveLessons: A CCNA Wireless and CWNA Primer videos.

CWSP is next.

Sead R.

• Good job, and I will check out the eBook.  What did you think of the CCNA Wireless test?  I didn't even know that certification existed.  

Dan

• I didn't take the CCNA Wireless yet, will go for it in a near future. Right now I am concetrating in CWSP and my MSISA.

I used Cisco books as a reference and aid to study for CWNA.

If you are thinking to take the CCNA Wireless you need to pass at least ICND1 ( first part of the CCNA Routing & Switching). Let me know if you need help with that. I got most of the e-books from Cisco (bought them through ciscopress.com), post your e-mail address on this post for any help.

Sead R.

• By (Deleted User)

Dan,

Check your e-mail.

Sead

Page 1 of 1