• Hello everyone, I just notice on Cisco website they're having a 3 days video sales on Pearson IT Certification. One which catches my eyes was the "CCNA Wireless 200-355 Complete Video Course" for beginners to Intermediate level. It comprises of more than 21hrs of video trainings based on their wireless exam. Sale price is $239.00. Although the CWNA is vendor neutral, I would really like to know how much this video can greatly help me in preparing for the CWNA. 

• Any training you can acquire on wireless will help. Having viewed the very training you mention, I can tell you it is very good, but there are some areas of CWNA that are not covered. You can use the CWNA objectives to determine those areas as you go through the training. Then, when you're finished, you can decide if you need additional training to fill the gap areas.

Of course, our training is aimed directly at our objectives so you can trust that it covers the materials appropriately. And our live classes provide the added benefit of a knowledgeable instructor who can answer your questions. Our trainers are not paper trainers, they all really know their stuff with Wi-Fi.

• Thank you for the information Tom, Is there any ways I can just purchase the videos alone from CWNP? I already have an exam voucher, the CWNA 106.Please let me know

Page 1 of 1