Forum

• Hello fellow CWNPs, 

I have recently bought a CWNA and CWDP exam voucher in plans to, this month, get the CWNA and July of next year get the CWDP. I work as a Wireless Network Analyst and want to transition to a design role within my company, and thought that the CWDP would be a good place to start.

However, I've heard that the CWDP is an extremely difficult exam considering that there are a lot of scenario questions (that may be subjective to some), which considering that the exam length is 90 minutes, can be pressing. 

I was wondering, how long did it take you CWDPs to get to a point where you felt comfortable to go to the exam and get a good grade? How many hours a week, as a rough estimate, do you think you studied on average?

Considering that I spend most of my time studying outside of work, I could probably fit in around 20h of studying a week. I am planning to become CCNP certified in Enterprise Design when the new Cisco Certs come out as well around the end of next year, so perhaps around 15h a week on average is more realistic(?) This equates to about 780h in a year; bluntly, how much should I prioritize this and what are my chances?

Thanks!

Page 1 of 1