Forum

• Hi Everyone,

Just passed my CWDP exam today. I booked it early at 830am so I was up at 5am just reviewing and going over my notes. Took me about 25 minutes to complete the exam and so glad I passed with a high score!

Having experience in wireless design field, I went in confident. But aside from that, from start to finish took me about 3 months of studying, also read the book four times, bought the e-learning and practice test (highly recommend) and watched YouTube videos.

My recommendation for those studying for the CWDP exam, study until you get the concept not just memorize it

• Congrats! I hope to achieve what you have soon.

When you say that you studied for 3 months, how much studying do you think you got in per week? Reading the book four times sounds like quite a bit in 3 months; props to you for being able to read fast! Haha

Also, I'm curious as to what YouTube videos you watched; were they the CWDP videos on the CWNP channel?

I also got the practice test for CWDP, I'm hoping it's deeper in subject matter than the CWNA one is relative to the exam; I feel like the Sybex book goes so much more in depth than the practice exam does for that one. A little off putting cause I don't know what to expect out of the CWNA exam. I wouldn't really be able to judge the complexity of the practice exam at my current level of understanding of the CWDP, so what did you think of it?

Anyway, I'm glad that you posted this! It gives me a bit of validated insight on how to be successful in my upcoming studies :^)

Page 1 of 1