If you cannot remember the QuickBooks admin password and also if you forgot the answer to the security question, then you need to fill the Reset QuickBooks Administrator Password form for recovering the password. You have to follow the steps given below to reset the QuickBooks admin password:
- You have to Open your QuickBooks software and type ‘Admin’ as the username.
- Click on the ‘Forgot password’ option that is present below the password field.
- Now you need to complete the Reset QuickBooks Administrator Password form.
- Check your registered email to see if you have received a password reset code.
- Enter the code and then create a new Administrator password.
If you have any trouble resetting the password, then you can call QuickBooks 24 hour support to speak with the experts to ask for their assistance in resetting the admin password.