Forum

• paul.gallant.iit@gmail.co Escribi?3:

To follow up on previous post...

We tried using the 4.2.176 version which is LWAPP only. It looks like LWAPP is no better than CAPWAP to deal with out of sequence UDP packets.

Is there someone who also tried it and is there other pitfalls or caveats in deploying a managed Wireless LAN solution across the WAN?

Have you looked at H-REAP?

• I will continue thanking Dr Oba for helping me to restore and reunite my broken home with his special powers. Before i came across Dr Oba, I met a lot of fake spell casters on the internet who deceived and conned me of my money. But when i met Dr Oba, he solved all my problems by bringing my husband who left me since 2 years, back to me. Dr Oba is a real spell caster who can help you solve all your problems. He has helped me in various ways and i urge you now to contact him on his email: Obaspells@gmail.com    and you can also reach him on whatsapp: +13105651007. you can also contact him on his blog: Obaspells1.blogspot.com  Words can not explain how happy i am right now and how much good Dr Oba has done. Contact him and he will help you to solve all your problems

I will continue thanking Dr Oba for helping me to restore and reunite my broken home with his special powers. Before i came across Dr Oba, I met a lot of fake spell casters on the internet who deceived and conned me of my money. But when i met Dr Oba, he solved all my problems by bringing my husband who left me since 2 years, back to me. Dr Oba is a real spell caster who can help you solve all your problems. He has helped me in various ways and i urge you now to contact him on his email: Obaspells@gmail.com    and you can also reach him on whatsapp: +13105651007. you can also contact him on his blog: Obaspells1.blogspot.com  Words can not explain how happy i am right now and how much good Dr Oba has done. Contact him and he will help you to solve all your problems

• I will continue thanking Dr Oba for helping me to restore and reunite my broken home with his special powers. Before i came across Dr Oba, I met a lot of fake spell casters on the internet who deceived and conned me of my money. But when i met Dr Oba, he solved all my problems by bringing my husband who left me since 2 years, back to me. Dr Oba is a real spell caster who can help you solve all your problems. He has helped me in various ways and i urge you now to contact him on his email: Obaspells@gmail.com    and you can also reach him on whatsapp: +13105651007. you can also contact him on his blog: Obaspells1.blogspot.com  Words can not explain how happy i am right now and how much good Dr Oba has done. Contact him and he will help you to solve all your problems

I will continue thanking Dr Oba for helping me to restore and reunite my broken home with his special powers. Before i came across Dr Oba, I met a lot of fake spell casters on the internet who deceived and conned me of my money. But when i met Dr Oba, he solved all my problems by bringing my husband who left me since 2 years, back to me. Dr Oba is a real spell caster who can help you solve all your problems. He has helped me in various ways and i urge you now to contact him on his email: Obaspells@gmail.com    and you can also reach him on whatsapp: +13105651007. you can also contact him on his blog: Obaspells1.blogspot.com  Words can not explain how happy i am right now and how much good Dr Oba has done. Contact him and he will help you to solve all your problems

Page 1 of 1