Forum Search

Subject Author Forum Last Post
Reply To: CWNA train the trainer v3 Casey Collins, CWNE #16 CWNA - Enterprise Wi-Fi Admin February 9, 2006
Reply To: Radius help please Casey Collins, CWNE #16 CWDP & CWAP - Enterprise Wi-Fi Design & Analysis February 5, 2006
Reply To: 802.11n poll - legacy support or not? Casey Collins, CWNE #16 Wi-Fi Alliance Certifications & the 802.11 Standard January 31, 2006
Reply To: Reg: 802.11a Wireless Card Casey Collins, CWNE #16 CWNA - Enterprise Wi-Fi Admin January 31, 2006
Reply To: Site Survey - Network Stumbler Casey Collins, CWNE #16 CWNA - Enterprise Wi-Fi Admin January 31, 2006
Reply To: CWNA question Casey Collins, CWNE #16 CWNA - Enterprise Wi-Fi Admin January 31, 2006
Reply To: CWNA train the trainer v3 Casey Collins, CWNE #16 CWNA - Enterprise Wi-Fi Admin January 31, 2006
Reply To: 30 AP WLAN Casey Collins, CWNE #16 CWNA - Enterprise Wi-Fi Admin January 24, 2006
IEEE Ratifies Mobile WiMAX Standard Casey Collins, CWNE #16 CWNA - Enterprise Wi-Fi Admin December 9, 2005
Reply To: Wireless design for a jail? Casey Collins, CWNE #16 CWNA - Enterprise Wi-Fi Admin October 25, 2005
Reply To: How to locate the un-authorized AP ? Casey Collins, CWNE #16 CWNA - Enterprise Wi-Fi Admin October 25, 2005
Reply To: PW0-100 second edition vs. third edition Casey Collins, CWNE #16 CWNA - Enterprise Wi-Fi Admin September 27, 2005
Reply To: Site survey and prediction Software Casey Collins, CWNE #16 CWNA - Enterprise Wi-Fi Admin September 15, 2005
Reply To: Protocol analyzers Casey Collins, CWNE #16 CWDP & CWAP - Enterprise Wi-Fi Design & Analysis August 12, 2005
Reply To: Suggested preparations for CWSP exam Casey Collins, CWNE #16 CWSP - Enterprise Wi-Fi Security July 18, 2005
Reply To: At what stage of study to take the CWSP course? Casey Collins, CWNE #16 CWSP - Enterprise Wi-Fi Security July 18, 2005
Page 9 of 10
Success Stories

I literally just came out of the testing centre having taken the CWDP exam. The certification process opened my mind to different techniques and solutions. This knowledge can only broaden your perspective. Great job, CWNP, you have a great thing going on here.

-Darren
Read More

Working through the CWNP coursework and certifications helped not only to deepen my technical knowledge and understanding, but also it boosted my confidence. The hard work it took to earn my CWNE has been rewarding in so many ways.

-Ben
Read More

I want to commend you and all at CWNP for having a great organization. You really 'raise the bar' on knowing Wi-Fi well. I have learned a ton of information that is helping my job experience and personal career goals, because of my CWAP/CWDP/CWSP studies. Kudos to all at CWNP.

-Glenn
Read More