Forum Search

Subject Author Forum Last Post
Reply To: Must an ESS share the same SSID? Criss_Hyde CWNA - Enterprise Wi-Fi Admin July 27, 2006
Reply To: About multiple SSID. Criss_Hyde CWNA - Enterprise Wi-Fi Admin July 27, 2006
Client parameters - data rate, signal level markh1289 CWNA - Enterprise Wi-Fi Admin July 27, 2006
Reply To: Must an ESS share the same SSID? Devinator CWNA - Enterprise Wi-Fi Admin July 27, 2006
Must an ESS share the same SSID? sdandeker CWNA - Enterprise Wi-Fi Admin July 27, 2006
Reply To: Favorite Wireless Sniffer Casey Collins, CWNE #16 CWSP - Enterprise Wi-Fi Security July 27, 2006
Reply To: Lost my CWNA test voucher? (Deleted User) CWNA - Enterprise Wi-Fi Admin July 27, 2006
Lost my CWNA test voucher? JBoze CWNA - Enterprise Wi-Fi Admin July 26, 2006
Reply To: New CWAP Self-Study Guide? moe CWDP & CWAP - Enterprise Wi-Fi Design & Analysis July 26, 2006
Reply To: WPA and WPA2 encryption - Confusion? himanshu_jain01 CWSP - Enterprise Wi-Fi Security July 25, 2006
Reply To: About multiple SSID. raul07 CWNA - Enterprise Wi-Fi Admin July 25, 2006
Reply To: Free Software Spectrum Analyzer ben_miller CWNA - Enterprise Wi-Fi Admin July 25, 2006
Reply To: WPA and WPA2 encryption - Confusion? (Deleted User) CWSP - Enterprise Wi-Fi Security July 25, 2006
Reply To: RF signal amplitude JoshuaBardwell CWNA - Enterprise Wi-Fi Admin July 25, 2006
Reply To: CWNA Book RF Math Mistake? klibby CWNA - Enterprise Wi-Fi Admin July 25, 2006
Reply To: CWNA Book RF Math Mistake? (Deleted User) CWNA - Enterprise Wi-Fi Admin July 25, 2006
Page 1436 of 1706
Success Stories

I literally just came out of the testing centre having taken the CWDP exam. The certification process opened my mind to different techniques and solutions. This knowledge can only broaden your perspective. Great job, CWNP, you have a great thing going on here.

-Darren
Read More

Working through the CWNP coursework and certifications helped not only to deepen my technical knowledge and understanding, but also it boosted my confidence. The hard work it took to earn my CWNE has been rewarding in so many ways.

-Ben
Read More

I want to commend you and all at CWNP for having a great organization. You really 'raise the bar' on knowing Wi-Fi well. I have learned a ton of information that is helping my job experience and personal career goals, because of my CWAP/CWDP/CWSP studies. Kudos to all at CWNP.

-Glenn
Read More