Certified Wireless Network Administrator
The CWNA certification is the foundation level enterprise Wi-Fi certification for the CWNP Program, and CWNA is required for your CWSP and CWNE certifications. Your CWNA certification will get you started in your wireless career by ensuring you have the skills to successfully survey, install, and administer enterprise Wi-Fi networks.
The Certification Magazine annual salary survey results for CWNA show a 36% increase in the average salary for CWNAs since 2005:
Average Salary for CWNA (US)
2005 – $69,000
2006 – $74,000
2007 – $78,000
2008 – $86,170
2009 – $94,150
You can download the PW0-105 exam objectives here and see what changed from the 104 objectives to the 105 objectives here.
About the CWNA Certification
- To earn the CWNA certification, you must pass 1 exam: PW0-105
- Download the CWNA PW0-105 exam objectives (PDF)
- The NEW CWNA Exam PW0-105 is now available at all Pearson VUE testing centers. Exam vouchers for PW0-105 are now available. Buy your PW0-105 Exam Voucher here.
- Buy the Sybex Official CWNA PW0-105 Study Guide
- Get the official CWNA practice test Questions, updated for PW0-105.
- The CWNA training class, Enterprise Wi-Fi Administration, is available through CWNP Learning Partners around the world.
View the Enterprise Wi-Fi Administration course outline. Find a CWNA class.
CWNA (PW0-105) Exam Summary
- Exam Number: PW0-105
- Cost: $175.00 U.S. Buy an Exam Voucher
- Availability: Register at Pearson VUE
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Questions: 60
- Question Types: Multiple choice / multiple answer
- Passing Score: 70% (80% for Instructors)
- Available Languages: English
The main subject areas covered by CWNA
- Radio Frequency (RF) Technologies
- Antenna Concepts
- Wireless LAN Hardware and Software
- Network Design, Installation, and Management
- Wireless Standards and Organizations
- 802.11 Network Architecture
- Wireless LAN Security
- How to Perform Site Surveys
NOTE: During the exam, you are not allowed to mark a question to return to that question, nor are you allowed to go back to any question on the exam once you have answered that question.
CWNP Authorized Materials Use Policy
CWNP does not condone the use of unauthorized ‘training materials’, aka ‘brain dumps’. Individuals who utilize such materials to pass CWNP exams will have their certifications revoked. In an effort to more clearly communicate CWNP’s policy on use of unauthorized study materials, CWNP directs all certification candidates to the CWNP Candidate Conduct Policy. Please review this policy before beginning the study process for any CWNP exam. Candidates will be required to state that they understand and have abided by this policy at the time of exam delivery.