This conference provides the ability to connect with fellow professionals, learn about industry trends and issues while earning continuing education credits and gaining new resources.
Our audience typically includes a broad mix of industry professionals, including CIOs, CTOs, technicians, wi-fi experts, and engineers. Many attendees also carry other industry-leading credentials, such as CWNA, CWSP, CWDP, CWAP and CWNE. Nearly half of attendees are CWNP certified. This is the event for IT professionals dedicated to leading the way in the Wi-Fi industry.
JUSTIFY YOUR TRIP:
You already understand how important it is to attend the CWNP IT Professional Wi-Fi Trek Conference. No other IT Professional conference provides you with the same quality sessions, keynote speakers, and networking opportunities. Now it is time to convince your manager.
Let us help you show your manager and company the tangible benefits of attending:
Request to Attend (Download Word Document)
Top 5 Benefits of Attending Wi-Fi Trek 2015:
5. Be Inspired
Inspirational keynote speakers, energetic presenters, industry professionals and like-minded attendees will inspire you to think about your career in a brand new way.
4. Gain Expertise
The tools, techniques, and strategies you learn and bring back from the Wi-Fi Trek Conference will help to your enhance your career as well as the future success and growth of your company.
3. Stay on Top of Cutting Edge Trends
You can help your organization stay on top by networking with other attendees and sharing the industry knowledge you gain with your co-workers and supervisors.
2. Make the Most Out of Your Training Budget
Gaining access to all this information would take far more time and money – Wi-Fi Trek is your one-stop shop.
1. Develop Your Professional Network
CWNP employees, presentation speakers, conference alumni, and industry leaders who attend this conference don't stop networking when the conference is over. Make connections via e-mail, LinkedIn, and other social media outlets, that will continue long after you leave the Bay area.
Reasons to attend the CWNP conference:
- It is a great way to connect with others in same field. Access to vendors/exhibits.
- The information was extremely useful and the price for conference is affordable.
- It is a huge benefit to meet and talk to everyone in the same industry. It also serves to reinvigorate those of us who are still working towards a CWNE.
- My company only uses Cisco equipment. To see what other vendors are doing is a real eye opener. Even if you use a single vendor, you will learn about what's important in Wi-Fi.
- A great place to learn about where Wi-Fi is going and the tools that will be needed to implement an effective wireless environment.
- Great sessions and content. One of the few truly vendor neutral conferences out there.