CWNT® - Certified Wireless Network Trainer
Train. Do what you love.
CWNT certified instructors are qualified to deliver CWNP training courses through Authorized Learning Centers. These technical and instructional experts possess the training to teach today’s enterprise Wi-Fi technologies and solutions to certification candidates in hands-on classroom environments. To ensure a superior learning experience for our customers, CWNP Learning Centers are required to contract with and/or engage CWNT certified instructors when offering authorized CWNP training classes.
Requirements to earn a CWNT Certification:
- Attend an authorized CWNA class taught by a CWNT certified instructor and pass the CWNA exam with an 80% or higher. There are no exceptions to this requirement.
- Pass the appropriate level exam with a minimum score of at least 80% or higher
- Have a minimum of 12 months of documented IT industry training experience
- Have a current technology training certification/degree, such as:
Cisco CCNI or CCSI
JEB Level 3 Certificate
Current certification as an instructor by any branch of the Armed Forces
College or University Professor
Get started here:
Current CWNT Rules and Requirements:
- CWNT certified individuals may only teach CWNP classes for CWNP Authorized Learning Centers. Violation of this rule may lead to termination of your CWNT status and jeopardize the status of the Authorized Learning Center.
- CWNTs are required to pass any new exam updates within 180 days in order to remain authorized to teach its corresponding class. CWNP provides up to four free exam vouchers per year to CWNTs for the sole purpose of maintaining their CWNP certifications.
- CWNT certifications are valid for one year. A $200 CWNT renewal fee can be paid online by logging into your CWNP account and visiting the CWNP store.