CWNP hosts a fast-paced Twitter chat every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month at 1pm EST for forty-five minutes. The live chat covers various WLAN topics and helps bring community members together to ask questions and share knowledge.
Upcoming Twitter Chats:
April 24th - Wi-Fi Analysis
We'll discuss analysis capture scenarios and various other aspects of Wi-Fi Analysis.
May 8th - Biggest Challenges in Wi-Fi Design
Say hello to the Wi-Fi design behemoths. We'll discuss what happened and how to improve for the future.
May 22nd - Wi-Fi Hardware
Love gadgets? Who doesn't! This week, we will be digging into the hardware offerings for Wi-Fi. This is a great one for vendors and those looking to up their hardware game to attend.
June 12th - Wi-Fi and Operating Systems
Two words: PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE. Windows, Android, iOS galore. We'll pose questions about Wi-Fi and operating systems and you can tweet to your heart's content.
Stay Tuned For More to Come
Have a question you want to be discussed in a future Twitter Chat? Tell us what you want to talk about!
1pm EST the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the Month on Twitter with #WLANChat
Before the Chat:
- Add the chat to your calendar and make sure to show up on time
- 1pm EST the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each Month
- If you are not familiar with Twitter Chats, do some research. We suggest starting with: How does a Twitter Chat Work?
10 Minutes Prior to Start:
- Log in to your Twitter Account or Make a Twitter Account and search #WLANChat
- Use Twitter, Twubs or TweetChat to keep track of the conversation
During the Chat:
- Questions will be provided every 5-8 minutes with Q1, Q2, Q3, etc.
- Feel free to reply or comment with A1, A2, A3, etc. and the hashtag #WLANChat and @CWNP
*Pro Tip: Have the hashtag copied to your computer's clipboard to help you join the conversation quickly. If you don't have the hashtag in your Tweet, it will not show up as a part of the chat.
Past Chats Archive:
December 12, 2017 - Best Resources for Wi-Fi Newbies
January 9, 2018 - Practical Advice: How to Work with Tricky Customers
January 23, 2018 - Wi-Fi Career Paths
February 13, 2018 - Standards: What, Where & Why
February 27, 2018 - Stalling in Wi-Fi: Regain the Glow
March 13, 2018 - IoT & Wi-Fi Design
March 27, 2018 - Live from the CWDP JTA
April 10, 2018 - APs in your Environment