CWNP hosts a fast-paced Twitter chat every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month at 1pm EST for forty-five minutes. The live chat covers various WLAN topics and helps bring community members together to ask questions and share knowledge.
Upcoming Twitter Chats:
February 13th - Standards: What, Where & Why
What do the standards mean for the industry and how is each iteration of the IEEE standard changing the way we work in networking? Share with the community what you see happening and learn tips and tricks from others who have upgraded already.
February 27th - IoT & Wi-Fi Design
Discuss what impact IoT has on our industry.
March 13th - Stalling in Wi-Fi: Regain the Glow
Information to come
March 27th - Live from the CWDP JTA
Information to come
April 10th - APs in your Environment
Have a question you want to be discussed in a future Twitter Chat? Tell us what you want to talk about!
1pm EST the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the Month on Twitter with #WLANChat
Before the Chat:
- Add the chat to your calendar and make sure to show up on time
- 1pm EST the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each Month
- If you are not familiar with Twitter Chats, do some research. We suggest starting with: How does a Twitter Chat Work?
10 Minutes Prior to Start:
- Log in to your Twitter Account or Make a Twitter Account and search #WLANChat
- Use Twitter, Twubs or TweetChat to keep track of the conversation
During the Chat:
- Questions will be provided every 5-8 minutes with Q1, Q2, Q3, etc.
- Feel free to reply or comment with A1, A2, A3, etc. and the hashtag #WLANChat and @CWNP
*Pro Tip: Have the hashtag copied to your computer's clipboard to help you join the conversation quickly. If you don't have the hashtag in your Tweet, it will not show up as a part of the chat.
Past Chats Archive:
January 23, 2018 - Wi-Fi Career Paths
January 9, 2018 - Practical Advice: How to Work with Tricky Customers
December 12, 2017 - Best Resources for Wi-Fi Newbies