CWTS® - Certified Wireless Technology Specialist
Your journey begins.
The Certified Wireless Technology Specialist (CWTS) is a certification that validates the knowledge and skillset of IT sales and support professionals on the basics of Enterprise 802.11 wireless networks.
Hardware and software. Security and compliance. The “who, what, why” of Radio Frequency (RF). This comprehensive certification was designed to prove your understanding Wi-Fi technology and data networking and help put you on a track to continued success in the industry.
What it takes to become a CWTS:
The CWTS certification is a sales & support level wireless LAN certification for the CWNP Program. To earn a CWTS certification, you must take the exam at a Pearson Vue Testing Center and pass with a score of 70% or higher. Instructors must pass with a 80% or higher. However you choose to prepare for the CWTS exam, you should start with the exam objectives, which cover the full list of skills tested on the exam.
Main areas covered by CWTS:
- Wi-Fi Technology, Standards, and Certifications
- Hardware and Software
- Radio Frequency (RF) Fundamentals
- Site Surveying and Installation
- Applications, Support, and Troubleshooting
- Security & Compliance
CWTS Exam Summary
- Exam Number: PW0-071
- Cost: $150.00 (USD) - Exam Voucher
- Availability: Pearson Vue Testing Centers
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Questions: 60 multiple choice / multiple answer
- Language: English
Everything you need to prepare is right here:
- Official Self Study Kit (including a Study Guide, Practice Test and Exam Voucher)
- Live Training Class
Send us an email or call 1.919.230.8529.