CWAP® - Certified Wireless Analysis Professional
Analyze. Assess. Advance.
For those who are skilled at analyzing and troubleshooting today’s wireless LANs, the Certified Wireless Analysis Professional (CWAP) certification offers an opportunity to leap forward in your career.
Do you have a mastery of operation and frame exchanges? Can you perform protocol and spectrum analyses? Are MAC layer frame formats right in your wheelhouse?
Measure your skills and knowledge with this professional-level certification and get on track toward ultimately earning your Certified Wireless Network Expert (CWNE) certification. Those that pass the CWAP exam earn credit towards a CWNE certification.
What it takes to become a CWAP:
The CWAP certification is a professional level wireless LAN certification for the CWNP Program. To earn a CWAP certification, you must hold a current and valid CWNA credential. You must take the CWSP exam at a Pearson Vue Testing Center and pass with a 70% or higher. Instructors must pass with a 80% or higher. However you choose to prepare for the CWSP exam, you should start with the exam objectives, which cover the full list of skills tested on the exam.
The main subject areas covered by CWAP
- 802.11 Physical (PHY) Layer Frame Formats and Technologies
- 802.11 MAC Layer Frame Formats and Technologies
- 802.11 Operation and Frame Exchanges
- Spectrum Analysis and Troubleshooting
- Protocol Analysis and Troubleshooting
CWAP Exam Summary:
- Exam Number: PW0-270
- Cost: $225.00 (USD) - Exam Voucher
- Availability: Pearson Vue Testing Center
- Duration: 120 Minutes
- Questions: 60 multiple choice / multiple answer
- Language: English
Everything you need to prepare is right here:
- Official Self Study Kit (including a Study Guide, Practice Test and Exam Voucher)
- Live Training Class
Send us an email or call 1.919.230.8529.