Forum

How to pass CWNA

14 posts by 5 authors in: Forums > CWNA - Enterprise Wi-Fi Admin
Last Post: May 12, 2007:
  • By (Deleted User)

CWNP please i mentioned this because there is no text in book and on this site that alerts about paying attention to the specified and required number of valid answers required per question

Sure there is:

http://www.cwnp.com/exams/taking_the_exam.html

• Thanks, did not did know the information was list and in very good detail. I would still suggest that it be added to the officails study guide for Wireless# and CWNA, I it will help some folks out there.
    When is the Official CWNA 4th Edition coming out. I would love to have a copy for my library. I have started preparation for CWSP and intend to implement the two major tips i have gotten;

1. Read the Official study guide but also read other good books on the same subject approved/recommended by cwnp.com(If your must prepare using self study never depend on one book.)

2. Use the Official practice test and any other practice test APPROVED by cwnp.com. Take as many cwnp.com approve practice test as possible.

• So can you at least go back to the last question if not review them after completing the exam? Or you cannot go back at all? And what is the logic behind this?

• By (Deleted User)

You cannot go back at all. The ability to go back makes the exam easier, because you might find the answer to one question in the text of another.

Also, going back focuses more on your ability to take a test, rather than your knowledge of the material.

Page 2 of 2