Forum

• joelb Escribi?3:

Just curious... don't you guys realize that what you are in, The CWNP Forum, is an online study group? How much more "stuff" are you expecting to accomplish by moving your conversations off-site?

It's perplexing to me. If you did create an off-site study group, what do you do there that isn't done here? Like I said, I'm just curious and am trying to understand what the benefits are of creating another list service or discussion forum regarding the CWNP exams and certifications.

Joel

Its nice having a more personal relationship with people

Ive got a few people I know pretty well know
    Our board isnt super active . . But there are alot of e-mails and IM's that go back and forth . . .

Sometimes big boards like this serve as great tools (finding answer . . . asking questions) But sometimes A small group of people is helpful . . . Like I said Im not saying "hey screw the cwnp forums" - Just creating another avenue of study : ) And yes I do realize this "IS" an online study group . . . .

Heres the URL for the group . . . feel free to submit a memebership request if you would like . . .
    http://groups.google.com/group/CWNP

• Hi,
    it was very intersting idea also can you add me and tell me where are u now on the course.

my e-mail: farukado@yahoo.com

Page 3 of 3