Forum

• By (Deleted User)

Hey All,

Well, I sat the exam a couple of weeks back, and didn't make it. The exam was really tough, which makes me want the cert even more now! But I do have some questions directed at anyone else who has taken the exam, or is planning on taking it.

- Would you say that shelling out the $49 for the practice tests is worth it at all?

- How does everyone else study? To me, I pick up the book, and read through it a few times, and re-read the sections that I know I didn't understand. So any pointers here would be a great help!

- Also, I really want to get all 4 exams done, so just out of interest, now that I have sat the CWNA once. Are the other exams more difficult to get through, or is it just difference in topics that makes then difficult( Admin, Security, etc)?

TIA

xyberpix

• I highly recommend the practice tests. If you purchase / purchased your books through the CWNP program, you should have gotten the practice tests included. As far as the other exams, I haven't taken the new CWNA, but the CWAP and CWSP exams are pretty difficult. They are much more difficult that the old CWNA if that helps at all. On the bright side, they are very achievable and well worth it in my opinion. You mentioned all 4 exams. There are currently only 3 exams NA/SP/AP, but with more sure to come. Good luck and take care.

Page 1 of 1