Forum

• By (Deleted User)

To all concerned. I just updated a Wi-Fi reading list that I maintain of personal recommendations. Follow this thread if you are interested:

http://www.cwnp.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=237#237

• Make sure you purchase two copies of the number 1 book on that list. That way each co-author gets a full cut of the royalties. :)

I have to add an endorsement for the 802.11 Handbook as a reference book. In my opinion you want to use other books if you are just starting out, but if you are getting towards those last steps of certification, the 802.11 Handbook is a great reference for all of these standards and amendments to Wi-Fi networks.

• By (Deleted User)

Make sure you purchase two copies of the number 1 book on that list. That way each co-author gets a full cut of the royalties.

Now that is FUNNY! But very true.

I have to add an endorsement for the 802.11 Handbook as a reference book. In my opinion you want to use other books if you are just starting out, but if you are getting towards those last steps of certification, the 802.11 Handbook is a great reference for all of these standards and amendments to Wi-Fi networks.

Well put Ben. The 802.11 handbook in my opinion is a great study aid for all three certifications.

Page 1 of 1