Forum

• By (Deleted User)

Fisayo,

You are right it ain't easy.. it's fun though. There are so many changes to wireless and the way it is implemented. It can be a challenge to keep up.

The integrity of this program is what sets them apart from the others. The Vendor neutrality gives it the edge much like Comptia. I am in a college program of study that requires the Network+ /Security + for some of the credits.

I hope soon they will look at the CWNP program in the same light. It is in my opinion an advanced level of those listed above.

As others have said...
    There are some CHEATER sites out there that can promise make you certified. No matter how many certs you can string on your resume, the REAL CERT is the one in your heart. Failure is nothing to be ashamed of. Quitting is what I avoid. Stay clear of those sites and set your heart on grasping the basic concepts.

I'd rather FAIL for the rest of my career than be considered certified. That's why I have resorted to Wireless# on my Avatar. I want to be sharp at all flavors of wireless with my employer not just the WLAN. The world is changing wirelessly , being well rounded in all apsets of wireless has certain advantages.

It is not just reading books and taking test. An expert specializes in a discipline. In Wireless there are expert Designers, Installers, Administrators and Educators. You may find your self strong in one area and weak in another. That's why we have teams and organizations like this forum and others to help grow our knowledge base.

Much Success to you and the rest of those reaching for the CWNE.

Page 1 of 1