Forum

• The electronic version of the 850+ question Authorized CWNA Flashcards is now available. You can download a free trial which contains 140 questions and answers (10 per topic). Flashplayer 8 is required.

Go to: http://www.cwnpzone.com/members/Flashcards.asp and follow the link.

You'll need to register, but it is free and gets you 15% off the full versions.

Any feedback on how to improve them is appreciated.

• Hi,
    I am preparing for the CWNA exam and was interested in purchasing the flash cards. Are they still available for sale? The link to the flash cards is broken.

Thanks,
    Dan

• All the testprep stuff was is now located at a new site called www.CWNPZone.com

I updated the original post, so you can now follow that.

Note: This site is still under construction, so some areas might need a little work, but it is close to being ready, and the online store, flashcard trial, etc. are good to go. Let me know what you think!

• Thanks Casey, much appreciated! :D Web site looks pretty good and functional. I see there is a forum set up there for discussion as well.

• ccollins Escribi?3:

The electronic version of the 850+ question Authorized CWNA Flashcards is now available. You can download a free trial which contains 140 questions and answers (10 per topic). Flashplayer 8 is required.

Go to: http://www.cwnpzone.com/members/Flashcards.asp and follow the link.

You'll need to register, but it is free and gets you 15% off the full versions.

Any feedback on how to improve them is appreciated.

Is it safe to buy cwna(PW0-100) exam voucher from this website? they are giving 15% on the quoted price($175)

Will appreciate if someone from cwnp can reply to this.

• Safe? Sure. Casey has been around awhile. I used the CWSP flashcards when I got my CWSP. He hasn't stolen my identity that I know of :D

• Brett C. Escribi?3:

Safe? Sure. Casey has been around awhile.

Thanks mate

Page 1 of 1