Forum

• By (Deleted User)

Ok, here is the deal. I am self studying for the CWNA exam. Up until now my studying partner "procrastination" has been getting all the class time. I have decided my best course of action is to go ahead and schedule the exam. My exam is on Jan 8, 2007. This gives me 1 month to do this. I love a challenge and this promises to be a big one. I say this because what little bit I have studied so far completely confuses me. I didnt know there was so much to this wireless stuff. About all I knew about wireless before was that I could take my laptop out into the backyard and still browse the net. Anyway "Let's Get Busy"!!
    Routerdog

• Nothing hurts like a date, eh? Please let us know if you need anything along the way!

Devinator

• Hi Dev and everyone,

I would like to ask you guys, if you have ever read the following books : RF Engineering for Wireless Networks: Hardware, Antenna and Propagation... , and also Real 802.11 Security: Wifi Protected Access and 802.11i ?

I am considering these books as extra reading for CWNA/CWSP !

Let me know,
    thanks

• I've read the second one you mentioned - good book. I haven't heard of the first one.

Page 1 of 1