Forum

• Hi folks ,
    I am currently studying for the cwna exam and would like any input you can give this wiil be my first and hopefully only attempt.
    Which online tests are you referring to if you don't mind my asking?

Thanks

• <p> christian louboutin outlet important developments, wherever available. This declaration is built producing utilization of christian louboutin outlet online and information sourced from hermes birkin replica databases, main and secondary evaluation and inhouse evaluation by Company's set of market experts. RSS Feed The emerging economies, comprising China, India, Brazil, Russia louis vuitton replica South Africa, using a appreciably large swimming pool of underserved patients, represent the replica louis vuitton bags large probability using the main red bottom shoes care products and equipment manufacturers. China goes on to be the world's most populous country and is also consequently residence to some large customer base. the cheap soccer cleats is residence to additional than 120 million individuals who are aged 65 or older a populace in cheap soccer shoes telephone call for of health care care. India, the next most populous country globally, is residence to 1.2 billion people, roughly 5% of that are aged 65 or older. it is determined that shortly shortly after 2020, India's populace will surpass China, producing it one of the most </p>

• The online tests are here on the CWNP site, from the "My Account" page.

If you bought your study guide here, online test access was included.
    You may also have purchased one of the certification packages which also include access. At one time if you had signed up for the newsletter, you got one free test of your choice.

Last but not least, the practice tests are also available seperately from the "store" link at the top of this page.

Good luck.

• Thanks for the info My books were purchased through the college I am attending

1) Sybex CWNA official study giude leading tp PW0-104
    2) Cisco CCNA wireless IUWNE640-721 Textbook

Thanks again for the info
    Scott

• If you get to pick only one test pool I'd pick C or D. Those were the most challenging and test like IMO.

Sybex white papers and CWNP.com practice tests are extremely essential to go though until you understand everything fully.

Page 2 of 2