Forum

• Well it took me four tries but I have attained my CWSP. Thank you Casey and Intensified, I just wish that you where here to celebrate it with me.

Congrats to all who have made it this year and to those of you still trying it is attainable.

Happy new year to all and thanks kevdev.

• Don't forget your own hard work Bo!! You know what they say, 4th time is a charm!

Olive Juice,
    Intensified

• 4 times - I'll give you credit for your persistence. It's a hefty $175 bucks a exam for me and everyone else to shell out if you fail. I don't know what passing score you got, but I got a low 55 on the last day of the year. I did get a 73 pass on my CWNA. I figure if there is 60 questions with a 70% pass score, you need at least 42 right out of 60 to pass. Any suggestions to study harder since they change the exam this year 2006. I am not sure if I want to buy another new CWSP book.

• By (Deleted User)

Congrats Bo!

Now there's some "stick-to-it-ness" for ya!

Joel

• Bo,

My hat's off to you to have the tenacity to stay with it and see it to completion. Rather than complaining about the exam, program, environmental factors, etc. you went back to the books and increased your own knowledge of wireless networking and security. In the long run, that will pay off. Again, congratulations!

Respectfully,
    Douglas

• congrats Bo......I'm not surprised.....you knew this stuff inside out but had to get over test taking. I know you are well on your way to CWAP.I encourage you to go all the way. Keep on pressing!!!!!!!!![i][/i]

• Hi Bo,

I just had to comment on this one. I feel your pain if ANYONE does. I hold lots of industry certs, and some of them were very tediously obtained. I've failed about 1/4 of the exams I've taken over the last 10 years, and I've taken some exams 2-4 times each along the way. I want to applaud your determination. People like you ALWAYS succeed at anything they put their mind to.

How can you call a person that's so determined a failure? You can't because they never quit trying to reach their goal...so failure is really only a slight delay. You are the kind of person that many smart managers look for. :-) Nice work my friend.

Devinator

Page 1 of 1