Forum

• Hi,

I'm tapped in this wireless router that's near my house (it's unsecured). Now what I'd like to do is set up a static IP, but I can't find out what the DNS servers are.
    I know the router is of a Siemens ADSL SL2-141 model and the IP address is 10.0.0.138. I tried logging in to look there, but they changed the default user/pass.
    Is there any other way to find out? is it even possible?

I'm running vista if that helps.

Thank you very much. :D

• Okay, so here's an update: apparently they didn't change the default user/pass. It was user/user and not admin/admin as I thought.

So I logged into the router and got the DNS servers and now I have a static IP. But now I have a new problem. I want to forward my eMule ports on that router, but turns out you can't do that remotely (the whole 'advanced' section in the router setup is missing).

I did, however, get the owner's user and pass for internet access from the router setup page. Some useless information I found: her full name, her ISP and her phone number. :D

Anyway, here's my new question: is it possible to forward those ports through her router or do I have to actually sit on her computer to do so?

• Sounds criminal if you ask me. Get your own connection.

• Oops, wrong forum then. 8)

• black milk Escribi?3:

Oops, wrong forum then. 8)

No its not the wrong forum either... There are other sites for your question. What you are doing is against the law.

• GStefanick Escribi?3:

black milk Escribi?3:

No its not the wrong forum either... There are other sites for your question. What you are doing is against the law.

This is hilarious coming from you!! lol

• This is the best laugh I have had in years!!!!!!

• By (Deleted User)

GStefanick, CNowak...you two know each other?

• kevinsandlin Escribi?3:

GStefanick, CNowak...you two know each other?

CNowak, GStefanick, and SJackman....We have shared many a hotel room.

Sorry Jack had to throw ya in there.

• CNowak Escribi?3:

GStefanick Escribi?3:

black milk Escribi?3:

This is hilarious coming from you!! lol

LOL....

Page 1 of 2