Forum

• Hello everybody!
    I have a question about remote access mode,detail below is

question:
    Kate has deployed a remote AP at her house. She wants to use the remote AP to send data back the corporate WLAN controller securely using the remote AP VPN capabilities. She also wants to access a local gateway to the Internet through the remote AP. How can Kate configure the remote AP to meet her needs? (Choose all that apply.)

option answer:
    A. Tunnel mode using the corporate SSID
    B. Tunnel mode using the corporate SSID and a guest SSID
    C. Bridge mode using the corporate SSID
    D. Bridge mode using the corporate SSID and a guest SSID
    E. Split - tunnel mode using the corporate SSID
    F. Split - tunnel mode using the corporate SSID and a guest SSID

cwnp give answer is : DE

i think D is wrong answer ,the correct answer is:
    Tunnel mode using the corporate SSID and Bridge mode guest SSID

• By (Deleted User)

What is the source of this question? Practice test, study guide, other?

• study guide
    Assessment Test
    number 18 question

• No, correct answer are D and E.

Brigde mode allow you to have 2 SSID. One tunnelled to the corporate network and one bridged to your local network (for local internet access).
    Split mode use one SSID and Firewall rules allowing you to forward corporate data to the corporate network (over the VPN) and forward internet trafic to the local gateway.

In the question, it's not specify if Kate needs corporate access and local access at the same time. In that case, answer D is correct. She connects on Corporate SSID for corporate traffic through VPN and Bridged SSID for local internet trafic.

Hope this help.
    Matt

• Sorry, i don't know about it but my best advice to you that, use a good vpn service which can fulfill your needs. There is a vpn review site where is a list of some best vpn providers. The sevices of those vpn providers are very good and those are totally safe. You can use any one form the list. I think it can help you. The list is here: [url=http://www.vpnchoice.com/blog/uk-vpn/]UK VPN[/url]

Page 1 of 1