Forum

CWNA-106 Pratice test

5 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CWNA - Enterprise Wi-Fi Admin
Last Post: July 16, 2014:
  • By Jonathan+Pope

    My CWNA is due for renewal in August, but with the exam change I have been waiting for the new study material to become available.

    Any clue as to when the Patrice exams will be available for CWNA-106 ?

    I am also a little disappointed with Sybex that the Official Study Guide will not be available until end of September. But I guess I can use the old guide and the white papers.

  • By Jonathan+Pope

    Any news on the CWNA-106 practice test?

  • By Josie%40cwnp

    The CWNA 106 PT should be available later this week/early next week.

    Thank you,

    Josie

    CWNP

  • By Jonathan+Pope

    Thanks Josie, that's great news.

  • By mackozlo

    New CWNA (CWNA-106) practise exams are already available in CWNP Store: http://www.cwnp.com/cwna106pt/.

Page 1 of 1
  • 1