I'm preparing myself to the CWSP exam and I want to share my plans with you so you can also share yours.
- CWSP PW0-200 2nd edition book (finished reading it last week) - http://www.amazon.com/Certified-Wireless-Security-Professional-Official/dp/0072263202/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1274900100&sr=8-2
- CWSP PW0-204 sybex book (started reading it on monday) - This book seems to be sooooooo much better - http://www.amazon.com/Certified-Wireless-Security-Professional-Official/dp/0470438916/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1274900100&sr=8-1
- CWSP practice tests - http://www.cwnp.com/pt/index.php
- Sybex engine CWSP practice tests - sorry, no link for it
- Wi-Fi Question of the Day - http://www.cwnp.com/pt/widget_cwnp_practice_test1.php
- 802.11i Authentication and Key Management (AKM) White Paper (read it yesterday) - http://www.cwnp.com/pdf/802.11i_Key_Management.pdf
- Robust Security Network (RSN) Fast BSS Transition (FT) White Paper (planning to read it after reading the same chapter in the sybex book as recommended by someone here in the forum) - http://www.cwnp.com/pdf/802.11_RSN_FT.pdf
- Check CWSP objectives one by one during your studies until you get satisfied - http://www.cwnp.com/exams/CWSP_PW0-204_2010_Exam_Objectives.pdf
- 5 years experience working with Enteprise WLAN equipments support, design and installations
My first try is scheduled for June, 10th and the second try (http://www.cwnp.com/index/store/promos#free2ndshot), if necessary, should be done before July, 6th (My CWNA expire date).
Do you think that HT (802.11n) knowledge related to security, new attacks, etc is necessary for the exam?