Forum

• By BatCruRon5 - edited: June 24, 2012

Are there any Wi-Fi/wireless podcasts out there? I know about the No Strings Attached Show, and have listened to all the back issues. Good show, however, they do not release shows all that often. I also listen to the Packet Pushers Podcast, but they are more general networking vs. wireless. So, just want to see what some folks might also listen to, that I am not aware of. Hmm, does this forum update not support line breaks? There are 'enters' between these lines...

• no strings attached is the only one i am aware of.  have you seen any of keith parsons older videos and podcasts?  I think they are called wireless lan professionals podcast, or something along those lines...

• Yup, Keiths podcasts are the best. He kinda stopped recording them as he was employed by Ruckus almost two years ago.

But its just shy of 50 podcasts, still very relevant and loaded with lots of whitepapers. All in all THE best reference site out there.
    Now that he is independent contractor again, I hope he gets back to recording podcasts.
    Gregor

• I can tell you he is getting ready to go again.  Since I am putting together his studio and he is anxious for me to get it done it should not be long before he starts kicking out some informative clips.

Now if I can just fix the sound problem I am having...

• Sweet, keep us posted!  You can never have too much Wi-Fi!  Ok, maybe you could.... but not today!

• What is the URL for Keith's podcast?   wlanpros.com?  Just want to double check.

• Yes, WLANPROS is Keith's site 

Page 1 of 1