Forum

• Hi,

I'm in.

mak_avelli@hotmail.com

Cheers,

Mak

• Hi all,

I would like to join your study group also.

I am studying for the CWNA,reading chapter 9 on the study guide 3rd edition.

My email is ekiely2@hotmail.com

Regards

Eamonn

• Hey guys! Great idea! I would go with rfinley though and use the forums here on the CWNP site. A lot of us who have been through the classes/tests are very active in the forums and willing to help out with any questions. Also Kevinator and Devinator here are the forums are the guys that run the certfication, they are very active in the forums and I'm sure will chime in and help as questions come up!

• I would like to join your study group,

My email id: [url]ravib_btech@yahoo.co.in[/url]

• you can count me too

• Hi

I would like to join online study group too.

anegron@gmail.com

• Hi all,
    I am preparing for the CWNA exam and would like to be a part of the online study group. Please add me.
    My email: r_raghu45@yahoo.co.in

• By (Deleted User)

Just curious... don't you guys realize that what you are in, The CWNP Forum, is an online study group? How much more "stuff" are you expecting to accomplish by moving your conversations off-site?

It's perplexing to me. If you did create an off-site study group, what do you do there that isn't done here? Like I said, I'm just curious and am trying to understand what the benefits are of creating another list service or discussion forum regarding the CWNP exams and certifications.

Joel

• Sign me up too please.

rikhik@metrocast.net

• Joel,
    Most online study groups I have been involved in, assuming this is like those, meet up in IRC at a specific time on a specific day to cover certain things. Say like, this week we're reading chapters 1-5 and meeting on Sunday night at 8pm in IRC to discuss the review questions as well as any thoughts on the material and perhaps anything that we came across while playing with gear we have at home. IRC is a lot more friendly when you're trying to hold a conversation with 10-15 people and lets things flow a whole lot easier.

That being said, if they are just using a forum somewhere then I would re iterate what Joel said "Why don't you just do it here?".

Page 2 of 3