Forum

• hi

i am happy to say that today i have passed CWNA with 80% after 4 failed attempts and thanks for ur suggestions and valuble informations which is disscussed in this forum and CWNPZONE

and how can i get the certificate and what is the procedure? and i want to change my mailing address
    pls help me to get certificate

if u need any clarification pls let me know

• By (Deleted User)

Congratulations! Great score.

Here's what happens next:
    http://www.cwnp.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5

Again, well done.

- kevin

• hi
    thanks..
    but tillnow i did not receive any mail for CWNPID and

meanwhile i would like to receive mail in my new mail id since i have forgotten my old id password(which is used for the CWNA Registration)

i have changed my mail id in the pearsonVUE website thro login my profile and change, The customer service of PVUE said that "CWNP program will send my CWNPID to my latest mail id only"

but i want to make sure..

pls clarify me

• By (Deleted User)

We can send email only to the address that is provided to us by the testing center, VUE or Prometric. So you need to make sure your email on file with the testing center is the correct email address.

• hi

yes i have passed the EXAM on 11 oct 2007
    and i have changed new mail id in my profile on 16 oct 2007 so i would like to know they will take the latest one or old one which i gave during my registration

pls clarify

• hi
    Thanks
    I have got everything thro my new id

Thanks for ur support.....

• tharaa Escribi?3:

hi

i am happy to say that today i have passed CWNA with 80% after 4 failed attempts and thanks for ur suggestions and valuble informations which is disscussed in this forum and CWNPZONE

..I'm late but congrats on passing!

Page 1 of 1