Forum

• Since the new study guide and test is out, should I purchase the new stuff or is it still worth it for me to take the old test because I already have the material for it and I won't have to spend any more money?

Will I still be considered a CWNA even if the test is retired and I can work towards the next one ?

• Yes, you'll still be a CWNA.

Personally, I'd go with the old test if you've really studied a lot (to the objectives) and feel very confident, based on your practice test scores, which are hopefully all above 95%.

[i]What I would not do[/i], is wait until you can't take the old test, and then take the new test based on the old book. I once barely passed an exam due to that mistake.

• I face the same "problem". I have scedule my exam for next week!

I hope CWNA (PW0-10[b]4[/b]) will still be valid for CWNP or SWSP in next months/year

• If you pass either test, you will be awarded a CWNA. That CWNA is what you're aiming for.
    It's not a particular test award. It's about doing the test that's valid at the time.
    The requirements for the CWSP, etc, are a valid CWNA. Pass the PW0-104 and you will have a CWNA which is what is needed to go further.
    I don't make the rules, but I can't see it being any other way.

• [quote]I face the same "problem". I have scedule my exam for next week! I hope CWNA (PW0-104) will still be valid for CWNP or SWSP in next months/year[/quote]

amprantino - you do not have to schedule your PW0-104 exam for next week. Please read carefully (here AND on the exam :-)), that the PW0-104 exam will be available until July 31, 2012. You have 90+ days.

Spice_Boy is right: when you pass the CWNA exam (-104 or -105), you are CWNA, period.

• Just to update on a link

http://www.cwnp.com/cwnpstore/cwnasg

Link to buy the kit is broken and pointing to 104 instead of 105.

However when I change the 4 to 5 in the link I get to the webpage to buy the kit but on the bottom it says that the exam voucher that will be included will be for PW0-104 Exam voucher code

So where can I buy the whole kit for the new exam?

• Good catch. Thanks for that. Fixed.

• Thank you Kevin, now I guess Fedex has issues with my address and I was directed to contact the customer care so I'll just call and order the kit :).

Page 1 of 1