Forum

• By (Deleted User)

While I am NO GURU, I would like to help at least clear some of your apprehensions, the exam has changed considerably with the addition of WPA2 (802.11i), so I am not an authority on the subjects. But I will say, that with determination and persistence from asking the questions you have.... you will pass.

The CWSP is scenario specific of an exam, so using tools of Linux , Microsoft, MAC will not hinder you from passing. I used everybook you are using and more, and have acquired a bit of something from all these operating systems. HOWEVER:

My focus would be to go through all the objectives over and over:

Take a notebook and write key points down that define the objective through use of the reference material you have ,and the suggested CWNP whitepapers and just do a google search on the topic.

The tools whether hardware or software will ony enhance your understanding. Having to apply the principles will only increase your awareness of securing WLANs .

Study, do the practice exams, then take the exam and PASS, if you fail, (which I pray you don't) regroup and attempt it again. Believe me "trying" is a GOOD thing. PASSING is a GREATER thing.

Regards

Page 1 of 1