Forum

• I passed the CWAP on my first try! Everyone has their own study habits, but i wanted to offer ONE piece of advice that I feel really helped me... Don't treat the practice tests like an actual test. Treat it like a road map of what you don't know. Meaning don't waste time guessing at answers. Ignore the timer, and only answer questions you definitely know the answer to. When a question isn't a no-brainer to you, stop right there, and read the entire section in the study guide/802.11 standard the question is referring to. Only then answer the question and move forward. If you do this the practice tests become useless after a few days, but useless in a good way because you completely understand every question. This helped me, and I think it will for you too! Also, in case you're curious I read the study guide cover to cover twice...and I think if you add together the individual sections I read over-and-over it would probably equal a third full time :-) Ty

• By kevin sandlin - edited: July 3, 2012

"Don’t treat the practice tests like an actual test. Treat it like a road map of what you don’t know." Wise words friends. Very. Wise. Words. Congratulations Ty! Welcome to the CWAP club!

Page 1 of 1