Forum

Passed CWSP

7 posts by 5 authors in: Forums > CWSP - Enterprise Wi-Fi Security
Last Post: July 3, 2018:
  • Hi,

I am happy to tell you that I passed CWSP today. I passed CWNA earlier this month.

This was a fantastic and a very educative path for me to tread. This forum helped me tremendously to shape my preparation and gave me the support which is very admirable.

Now, I move to Mobility domain seeking CompTIA Mobility+ and then Mobile App+ (Android and iOS) certifications. I will stay live on forum and keep posting the stuff of interest.

Thanks to all of you!

Thanks and regards,

Pravin Goyal,

RHCE | HP-UX CSA | VCP4-DCV | MBA | CISSP | GISP | CCSK | CloudU | CompTIA CE | ITIL-F | ITSM-F | CWNA | CWSP

• Pravin,

Congratulations !

Sorry I missed your original post - the forum is not working well with IE 8, so I missed it.

Looking at your other certs, is your job centered around security?

• Hi Howard,

Thanks for the wishes.

Yes, I primarily work  on information security domain and particularly around compliance - e.g. PCI, DISA, CIS, HIPAA etc. 

Last week, I completed CompTIA Mobility+ Certification!

The whole point of doing Wireless and Mobile certifications was to embrace myself with these technologies and then work in the security aspects of these areas as and when the requirement comes in my company. I am looking towards MDM compliance and the knowledge I gained out of these certifications would help me tremendously!

Thanks and regards,

Pravin Goyal

• By (Deleted User)

Hi Pravin

Congratulations for your new certification CWSP.

Now, please help me with the test (vce, pdf), for study and give the exam.

Thank you very much.

Luis

• Guys,

Being an exam expert won't do you any good in wireless industry (or any field). The certs only work when you know the stuff and have hands-on experience. I've seen many engineers embarrassed themselves in job interviews when they hold beautiful certs but couldn't answer the basics...

JW

• I have to agree with JW.  Just being able to pass exams and get certs won't help much.    (Other than PERHAPS getting you past the trolls in an HR department.)

Luckily, the people I have met who have passed their CWNP exams seem to hold up really well.   They have learned their stuff.

I think a lot of it has to do with the "vendor neutral" bent of the certification and the quality of the training materials.

Too many vendor certs are too specific, usually just to the mechanics of their CLI, and you really don't learn the technology.  

Page 1 of 1