Forum

• Is anyone just starting on studying? Looking for a study buddy for email, skype, google hangouts, etc. If interested, let me know.

• hi, i am just starting today. plan to give my test by the end of the month. never had a study buddy before, but i'm guessing it would be helpful to have one. 

• I am as well, but giving myself more than 30 days. I don't want to "just pass" but also understand the concepts covered. 

• Me too, i am starting off with 106 Study Guide and Wireless Fundamental videos by Mark Long. 

• Unless you have your days completely free, and you are great at studying, you'll most likely need more than only one month.

The books do not cover absolutely everything that you need to pass.   Locate and study to the official CWNA Exam Objectives.

• okay, let me try and locate them. 

• Hi,

I am also interested 

Thanks

• Anyone who is interested in studying together, feel me to email me at name here @ gmail and let's get something started this week! 

Rick

• Hello RIck,

I just started. Here's my mail id purestsaadhu@gmail.com

• Did you guys make any progress?  I'm a CWNA instructor and I'd be willing to help if you run into problems. Of course you could always just take my class :)

Let me know if you want to Skype me a question or two. Skype eric.webercs

Page 1 of 2