Forum

• Awesome Eric! I appreciate your attitude.

I am a trainer myself (not CWNP but Microsoft, Apple and Adobe) and I never refuse to answer questions or give short advice. I have found out that it is also a good way to promote myself and gain new opportunities. Not necessarily by the ones who ask for help, but I earn reputation as "the guy who knows his stuff" and the word gets around.

Of course occasionally someone tries to exploit me. The rudest attempt so far was a stranger who had the nerve to call me and tell me he had planned to attend my class someday but never had the time. You know the type =) "How do you create PDFs?" he asked, back in the days when creating PDFs wasn't an everyday task. What did I answer him? "If you have Acrobat installed you have a printer named Adobe PDF. Go ahead and print on that printer." The whole call lasted like 15 seconds. I never heard from him again, neither do I know whether he told anyone. Anyways, I haven't regretted spending 15 s helping him out or any of the others.

Good luck to you!

• By wififella - edited: November 24, 2016

Hi,

I am staring just now. I will be interested. My email is harish211 at gmail. Let me know if any of you guys are interested.

• Just send you an e-mail with all the details

Page 2 of 2