Forum

• Can anyone plz tell me, What are the exam terms or when will be the next exam date?

• Hi,

Do you mean class dates or actual exams? The exams can be taken at any time by booking online via Pearson Vue.

Regards...

• Hi,

I mean for that examination term. I know mostly about the basics of CWNA, also I have some video material from my friend. But that one is CWNA_PW0-100. Few of the topics are missing. I thought I can cover through net. Is that enough to face that exam? also is there any discount package available?Do u know? Kindly givme some advice.

Thanks...

• Don't bother taking the exam if all you have is the original PWO-100 book/training materials. Too much has changed both in the industry and in the training. If that's all you knew, you would never pass.

One of the things that always seems to change between new exams is the weighting of the various sections - sometimes by a large amount. The latest books reflect these changes. Be aware too that the CWNP books alone are not sufficient to learn everything you need for the exams. You also need to download other materials like white papers and manuals, both from this website and others- like Cisco, Airmagnet, Aruba, etc. First study the Exam Objectives for the latest exam, and use the latest book and practice tests.

I've had three versions of the CWNA book, and while they've all been good, I can tell you that the latest is fantastic. It explains details very clearly, and doesn't waste your time going over details you won't need for the CWNA.

If you're really hungry for more details, get Matthew Gast's book "802.11 Wireless Networks - The Definitive Guide".

You could also download the original CWAP book from here too - it's free.

Wishing you the best of luck.

• Really its useful information to me .....

Thank you so much....

Page 1 of 1